Share Your Story
Whether you are a one-person agency with a “virtual office” or a 500-person manufacturing firm with branches in several countries worldwide, you have a story to tell, and your fellow Agency Sales readers would like to hear it. Please consider sharing your unique perspective on:
- How you started your company
- How your unusual background and strengths combine to make your company a winner
- A sales and/or management challenge you recently surmounted
- What cutting-edge technology you’re implementing
- What it is that makes your firm stand out from your competition
- How your relationship with your business partner (manufacturer or agent) gives the two of you an edge in the marketplace
…or another subject you feel would benefit your fellow agent and manufacturer readers.
You don’t even have to write your own article. A simple phone interview will give our editor, Jack Foster, all the information he needs to write the article for you. You will then be asked to submit a few pictures, if available, to go with the piece.
Editor, Agency Sales
P.O. Box 1185, Fairfield, CT 06825
Phone: (203) 258-4628
Fax: (203) 268-2304
If you opt to write your own article, please take a few moments to read our Writer’s Guidelines, then mail or e-mail your article to Jack.
Whether or not you write the article yourself, you’ll benefit in several ways from appearing in Agency Sales.
- You’ll enjoy the rewards of publicity in a national magazine.
- You’ll increase your status as a professional and an expert in your field.
- You’ll have created a valuable piece of collateral material.
- You’ll get the unique satisfaction that comes from helping someone else.