Nine members of the “A League of Their Own,” a Special Interest Group for women manufacturers’ representatives, met on an hour-long conference call on May7.
- Amorette Gent, Gent Components, Inc.
- Cathy Mascarenas, R.A. Lucas Co., Inc.
- Kelli Bischoff, Kelli Bischoff Sales, LLC
- Lauren Brown, LB & Associates LLC
- Lisa Wilson, L.S. Wilson & Associates, Inc.
- Lynn Hummer, Mathews & Company
- Marnee Palladino, MARN, Inc.
- Michelle Jobst, Jobst Incorporated
- Molly Morrison, Quality Sales, Inc.
They discussed a number of topics, ranging from certification as a woman-owned business, to contracts, to market development fees. To read and add your comments to the topics, please use this link: Draft of the “A League of their Own” Meeting Notes. Once we see no additional comments or edits, we will convert the notes into an Agency Sales magazine article. Women manufacturers’ representatives will be able to read the article in Agency Sales magazine as well as access it in the member area of the website in the future.
To listen to meeting recording, please use this link: Call Recording.
We hope you can join the “A League of Their Own” at the next call or if they hold a regional meeting in your area. Please forward this e-mail to any women manufacturers’ representatives you may know.