MANA’s 2,300 member companies include die casting experts throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Why Die Casting?
- Low unit cost
- Broad range of shapes
- High output production
- Good surface finish – smooth or textured
- Close tolerances
- Mechanical strength and hardness
- Minimizes requirements for secondary processing
- Electrical and thermal conductivity
- Allows cold forming
- Corrosion resistance
Why Aluminum Die Casting?
- Light weight
- Dimensionally stable/mechanically strong
- Excellent for thin walls and complex hapes
- Resist corrosion
- High thermal conductivity
- High electrical conductivity
Materials MANA members can quote include:
MANA reps are independent business people who add value to your business through manufacturing expertise and business savvy. Much as an insurance broker or mortgage broker helps you search for the best provider for those products, MANA reps know their industry and will bring you proposals from die casters who are particularly well suited to your needs.
Aluminum DIE CASTING QUOTATION REQUEST FORM
Fill out this form and MANA will put expert aluminum die casting reps to work on your requirement.