MANA’s 2,300 member companies include zinc die casting experts throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Why Die Casting?
- Low unit cost
- Broad range of shapes
- High output production
- Good surface finish – smooth or textured
- Close tolerances
- Mechanical strength and hardness
- Minimizes requirements for secondary processing
- Electrical and thermal conductivity
- Allows cold forming
- Corrosion resistance
Why zinc die casting?
- Economical: Zinc is the easiest alloy to cast
- Low melting point saves energy
- Superior performance under tensile stress
- High impact strength
- Accepts plating well
- Reduced die wear – dies last up to 10X compared with aluminum or magnesium
Materials MANA members can quote include:
MANA reps are independent business people who add value to your business through manufacturing expertise and business savvy. Much as an insurance broker or mortgage broker helps you search for the best provider for those products, MANA reps know their industry and will bring you proposals from die casters who are particularly well suited to your needs.
ZINC DIE CASTING QUOTATION REQUEST FORM
Fill out this form and MANA will put expert zinc die casting reps to work on your requirement.