Network with MANA’s Board of Directors, MANA CEO & President Charles Cohon, and MANA VP & GM Jerry Leth.
Daniel E. Beederman, MANA’s legal counsel and a partner in Chicago-based law firm Schoenberg Finkel Beederman Bell Glazer LLC, is our featured speaker.
Dan will present: Rep Succession Planning – Why It is so Important For Reps and Their Manufacturers?
Dan will cover topics like:
What Reps need to know about Succession Planning:
- Should I recruit and hire my successor or merge with another rep firm?
- How do I set a valuation for my rep firm?
- How do I structure the sale or acquisition?
- What if you are not yet ready to sell or bring on new owners?
What Manufacturers who sell through reps need to know about their Rep’s Succession Plans:
- Do my Reps have a Succession Plan to let their firms continue to serve my needs when the current owner retires?
- Am I at risk of abruptly needing to recruit, interview, evaluate and train a replacement rep firm?
- How do I tell my reps who don’t have Succession Plans that our relationship may be at risk if they don’t have long-term plans to protect my company’s sales in their territories?
Dan will also be available for Q&A at the end of the session.
Seating is limited. You may be wait-listed if you are not among the first 20 to register.
Your $20 registration includes parking and a full breakfast. The event is being held at the Hilton Garden Inn O’Hare Airport, 2930 S. River Rd., Des Plaines, IL 60018.
Breakfast and Networking with MANA’s Board of Directors, MANA CEO & President Charles Cohon, MANA VP & GM Jerry Leth
MANA Board Member Introductions and Q&A
Dan Beederman Presentation