As the largest association of agents and manufacturers in North America, MANA is well-known as an association that promotes and holds its members to the highest ideals and ethics of professional conduct. Members agree to abide by our Code of Ethics when they join. Affiliation with MANA will provide you an edge with a prospective principal or agent by identifying you as the type of person we all like to do business with — someone who is professional, ethical and honest. Membership also provides various other intangible benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities within your profession through chapter meetings and seminar programs.
- Shared knowledge from other experienced agents and manufacturers.
- Representation of your interests at the state and national political level. MANA promotes legislation beneficial to members at the state level.
- Promotion of the outsourced sales method of going to market to industry, government and academia.
- Global business development, allowing you to profit from both domestic and foreign markets.
- Other benefits include targeted information and resources to educate professional sales companies and manufacturers on how to work with each other as partners to create long-term mutually profitable relationships.