Network with MANA’s Board of Directors, MANA CEO & President Charles Cohon, and MANA VP & GM Jerry Leth.
Daniel E. Beederman, MANA’s legal counsel and a partner in Chicago-based law firm Schoenberg Finkel Beederman Bell Glazer, LLC, is our featured speaker.
Beederman will present: Rep Succession Planning — Why It Is so Important for Reps and Their Manufacturers? His presentation will include the following topics.
What Reps Need to Know About Succession Planning
- Should I recruit and hire my successor or merge with another rep firm?
- How do I set a valuation for my rep firm?
- How do I structure the sale or acquisition?
- What if you are not yet ready to sell or bring on new owners?
What Manufacturers Who Sell Through Reps Need to Know About Their Rep’s Succession Plans
- Do my reps have a succession plan to let their firms continue to serve my needs when the current owner retires?
- Am I at risk of abruptly needing to recruit, interview, evaluate and train a replacement rep firm?
- How do I tell my reps who don’t have succession plans that our relationship may be at risk if they don’t have long-term plans to protect my company’s sales in their territories?
Beederman will also be available for Q&A at the end of the session.
Seating is limited. You may be wait-listed if you are not among the first 20 to register.
Your $20 registration includes parking and a full breakfast. The event is being held at the Hilton Garden Inn O’Hare Airport, 2930 S. River Rd., Des Plaines, IL 60018.
- 8:00-8:45 a.m. — Breakfast and networking with MANA’s Board of Directors, MANA CEO & President Charles Cohon, MANA VP & GM Jerry Leth
- 8:45-9:30 a.m. — MANA Board member introductions and Q&A
- 9:30-10 a.m. — Dan Beederman presentation
To register, visit www.manaonline.org/category/events