Exact dates and venue for October 2017 event
will be announced in July 2017.
Best Practices With Reps, Planning With Intent
Your company’s decision to outsource field sales by teaming with manufacturers’ representatives has created many benefits such as cost savings and local market access. However, is this partnership maximizing the benefits for your company, you and all your manufacturers’ representatives? By developing a better understanding of your field sales force, how it functions, and techniques for better management, your sales team will become much more productive.
- Sales and Marketing Tactics with Reps
- Leveraging Synergistic Products
- Selecting, Recruiting & Hiring the Rep
- Partnerships & Expectations
- Motivating Representatives
- Good Communication with Reps
- Planning, Pioneering & Performance
- Multi-line Conflicts
Who Should Attend?
- Small manufacturing businesses starting a rep sales force
- Manufacturers moving from a direct sales force to a rep sales force
- Foreign manufacturers interested in developing a North American sales force
- Manufacturers needing to restructure their rep sales force
- Manufacturers who want quick access to new markets through reps
- Day 1
8:00 Breakfast 8:30-12 noon Seminar Program 12:00-1:00 p.m. Lunch 1:00-4:00 p.m. Seminar Program
- Day 2
8:00 Breakfast 8:30-12 noon Seminar Program
- MANA & Sister Association Members: $1,099
- Non-Members: $1,375
- To be announced.
|Henry P. Bergson has a 40 year career in the Electrical Industry as both a manufacturer and as the CEO of the National Electrical Manufacturers Representative Association (NEMRA). Hank currently works as a consultant, helping manufacturers enter the market place utilizing manufacturers’ representatives, providing expert witness testimony on rep matters and speaking about the value provided by going to market with manufacturers’ representatives. He was also one of the founders of Manufacturers’ Representatives Education Research Foundation (MRERF) and was honored by them for his contributions in 2008.|
|Kris Hefley has over 25 years of consulting experience working with manufacturers’ reps and manufacturers that utilize reps to go to market. He has worked with and taught seminars for the following rep associations: National Electrical Manufacturers Representative Association (NEMRA), Electronic Representatives Association (ERA), Manufacturers’ Agents for the Food Service Industry (MAFSI), Power-Motion Technology Representatives Association (PTRA) and the Manufacturers’ Representatives Education Research Foundation (MRERF). Kris is also an Associate Professor of Marketing at Johnson & Wales University in Denver where he specializes in B2B marketing and sales management.|